Plenty of Room on our Buses!
We are continuing to operate services throughout our network and have moved larger buses onto busier routes, including duplicate buses on services where extra space is needed to allow for social distancing. This is in addition to having increased service levels in some areas.
At the moment, we have space on the majority of our buses, which are operating in line with the government's guidance for social distancing on public transport.
Passenger loading's are being monitored on a daily basis and drivers are able to record when a bus is full, so that we are aware of any capacity issues that we may need to address.
So far, the following trips are being reported as busy, but still within the social distancing guidelines:
- 10:30 Service 40 Leicester CircleLine
- 11:30 Service 17A Luton to Wigmore Lane
- 11:38 Service 80 Stevenage to Westmill Estate
- 15:55 Service B between Luton and Downside
- 17:14 Service 10 Luton to Marsh Farm
- 19:14 Service B between Luton and Downside
All other trips are operating with space for passengers to travel with ease and most importantly safely.
See what measures we have put in place on our buses to keep our drivers and customers safe by clicking HERE.