Know your zones....
We have found a number of our customers are not aware of the boundary for travel in our travel zones. Some routes may list a zonal ticket because that route operates, in part, within that zone, but may also have sections outside of a zonal area where the ticket is not valid.
A passenger found travelling on a ticket outside of a valid zone may find themselves needing to pay an additional fare and/or a penalty fare. Unfortunately, we are unable refund any mTickets that are purchased incorrectly for zonal areas.
Please click on the links below to see each of our zonal areas and the ticket that can be used in that area.
- Leicester zone for Centrebus Leicester zone tickets, Tap on tap off capping zone and Leicester M-Tickets, Flexi Tickets and PlusBus.
- Luton & Dunstable zone for Centrebus Luton and Dunstable zone tickets and Luton & Dunstable M-Tickets, Hip Hop Tickets and PlusBus.
- Grantham zone for Centrebus Grantham zone tickets and Grantham M-Tickets and PlusBus.
- Melton zone for Centrebus Melton zone tickets.
- Hitchin zone for Centrebus Hitchin zone tickets and Hitchin M-Tickets and PlusBus.
- Stevenage zone for Centrebus Stevenage zone tickets and Stevenage M-Tickets and PlusBus.
- St. Albans zone for PlusBus.
- St. Albans for Inner and Outer BusNet zones.
- Welwyn Garden City zone for PlusBus.
- Welwyn Garden City and Hatfield for BusNet zone.
Centrebus Network Paper and Network M-Tickets, plus point-to-point Weekly and Monthly tickets are valid for travel outside of the Centrebus Zonal areas.
For further details, please contact our Customer Services team on 0844 351 1120, who will be more than happy to advise on travel and fare options available.