We understand that there are concerns over the current outbreak of coronavirus. We want to reassure all our customers and staff that their safety and well-being is our top priority.
This is a difficult time for all, and the world changed from Tuesday with the announcement of a national lock down. Passenger numbers have fallen to 15% or less of normal numbers. With the help of Local Authority partners, and our staff who are being magnificent, we continue to provide a reduced service on most routes.
We are following government advice at all times to ensure the safety of our staff and passengers. Currently we are in no danger of closing down and ceasing operations.
We are monitoring the situation closely to ensure we follow the latest advise and guidelines from the UK Government and Public Health England. This link will take you to the NHS advice on when you are allowed to travel https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/coronavirus-covid-19/.
We urge that customers refer frequently to our Twitter, Facebook and website for any service updates.
Thank you for your patience and understanding.
UPDATED: 30th March at 16:00
We are now operating reduced frequency levels on many routes.
Click on the links below for information on the changes in your area:
Please note that bus stops and third party websites will not have been updated with these changes, therefore, our website is the best source of up to date information.
Pre-09:30 Concessionary Travel
Until further notice, ENCTS pass holders will be allowed to travel free before 09:30 Monday to Friday on all services.
Keeping our Staff and Customers Safe
- We request that if you are displaying any symptoms of the virus, please follow the government's advice and stay at home in self isolation for 14 days and do not travel on our services.
- This link will take you to the NHS advice and guidelines on the virus https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/coronavirus-covid-19/
- We have implemented additional precautions since the outbreak, including issuing our drivers with hand sanitiser and updating them on the importance of keeping good hygiene.
- Our buses are having extra cleaning which includes the disinfecting of all hand rails, bus stop buttons and grab handles.
- For extra safety, we recommend, where possible, that customers use the contactless or m-Ticket methods to purchase tickets as this will reduce the amount of personal contact.
- We will temporarily no longer be issuing tickets for ENCTS pass holders in order to reduce the risk of spreading infection, through less personal contact.