LAST UPDATED: 1st June 2020
What has changed in the past week in the South?
- A revised enhanced weekday service on the 10 and B in Luton
- The 46, E and L is now operating to a normal weekday service
What has changed in the past week in the Midlands?
- The 54A is operating to an enhanced frequency on the weekdays
- The 20 has resumed back to its normal timetable.
We are now operating reduced frequency levels on many routes.
Click on the links below for information on the changes in your area:
- Service Levels in the South (Luton, Central Bedfordshire and Hertfordshire)
- Service Levels in the Midlands (Leicester City, Leicestershire, Lincolnshire and Rutland)
Please note that bus stops and third party websites will not have been updated with these changes, therefore, our website is the best source of up to date information.
We understand that there are concerns over the current outbreak of coronavirus. We want to reassure all our customers and staff that their safety and well-being is our top priority.
This is a difficult time for all, and the world changed with the announcement of a national lock down. Passenger numbers have fallen to 15% or less of normal numbers. With the help of Local Authority partners and our staff, who are being magnificent, we continue to provide a reduced service on most routes.