LAST UPDATED: 3rd August 2020
Click on the links below for information on the changes in your area:
- Service Levels in the Midlands (Leicester City, Leicestershire, Lincolnshire and Rutland)
- Service Levels in the South (Luton, Central Bedfordshire and Hertfordshire)
What has changed in the past week in the Midlands?
- Normal service resumed on service 58
- Amended timetable to services 14/15 in Melton Mowbray
- The weekday service on the RF2 has been enhanced, with certain journeys extended to Melton Mowbray.
What has changed in the past week in the South?
- Normal service resumed on service 10/10A.
- Normal service resumed on the 80 and 81/A.
- The 96/A operating a Saturday service Monday to Saturday.
- A reduced Saturday service introduced on the 18, 45, 85/A and the 89.
Please note that bus stops and third party websites will not have been updated with these changes, therefore, our website is the best source of up to date information.
We understand that there are concerns over the current outbreak of coronavirus. We want to reassure all our customers and staff that their safety and well-being is our top priority.
This is a difficult time for all, and the world changed with the announcement of a national lock down. Passenger numbers have fallen to 15% or less of normal numbers. With the help of Local Authority partners and our staff, who are being magnificent, we continue to provide a reduced service on most routes.